Wednesday, December 17, 2008

observations, continued.


1) Did you know that snot can actually freeze in your nostrils? It can! Then, when you walk inside, the ice inside your nose it melts back to snot. It's painful and awkward- but facinating all at the same time.

2) It feels a hell of a lot more christmasy with 6 inches of snow on the ground. All the traditional Christmas songs seem to make sense now.

3) On the occasion I can look a bit ethnic. Check it out--- asian? Good thing I'm not asian. Nashville would run me out.



















I come back to Nashville on Friday for the holidays, and as excited as I am to see my friends and family, I do feel like I booked the trip for entirely too long. Orginally, I didn't expect to feel this way. I thought I'd be dying to get home after two months of being away from everyone. But now, I actually feel like I'm leaving my home. Which I think is a damn good way to be feeling about Denver. Making a new start. A new home. On my terms. It feels good.

See you soon.

April

No comments: