Tuesday, January 18, 2011

weddings one and two of 2011

Thought I'd start posting about each wedding I work on in 2011, just for the sake of showing what takes up many of my weekends. The photographers photos always show the work much better than my lil iPhone, so today I'll just show a couple.

Wedding 1 - Grant Hyatt Denver - colors or theme... all over the place. I'm calling it "colors galore".
I'm not dissing this bride. In fact, I was one of these brides and would've been if we hadn't eloped. This is the bride that has looked at too many wedding magazines and blogs and never quite decides what direction she wants to go in. First- vintage circus. Then- tea party. Next- alice in wonderland. Last- rainbow party. The result? All of the above. The signage was highly circus influenced, the centerpieces were teacup arrangements, the candy bar was a bit of it all, and the bouquets were rainbow. In the end- it all looked really super cute, but disjointed.


Wedding 2- Boettcher Mansion - Golden, CO - colors or theme- winter classic- black, whites, red.
This was a small floral order and very pretty. Bouquets were white hydrangea covered in white anemones. Beautiful! Brides flowers were classic red roses with deep red ti-leave loops. Centerpieces were super simple- white ikea vases with red winter berries (affordable and in season!). I only took one photo, but I'll post more when the photographer shares.


No comments: