Monday, November 29, 2010

a new week.

I think I'm done complaining for awhile. I did some therapeutic baking and reality tv watching over the weekend and I'm feeling much better now. thanks for listening.

Just a few other quick unrelated thoughts:

1) How awkward is too awkward for jokey Christmas cards? I think Jeremy and I might have crossed the line this year.

2) Didn't Thanksgiving break feel like FOREVER?

3) This week will be the week I watch Star Wars for the first time. Jeremy says I can just skip over all the newer ones, but aren't they important?

4) My friend Dan (who hosted us on Thanksgiving) made a big cloth napkin turkey as the centerpiece. Isn't that awesome? He's not even gay!

5) Today Cori and I have a photo session for our new flower venture. Stay tuned for big fun news about what it is!

6) Denver hasn't had one snow yet this year. There was a dusting on the ground this morning, but that's it! I'm ready for some sledding!!!

7) Anyone else grandma enough to watch 60 Minutes? If not- this segment about the new Spiderman Broadway play almost made me go book some tickets to New York last night. Although, looks like opening night wasn't so hot.




No comments: