Until I met Roberto... oh Roberto. How you called to me from Isle 5! I fought it, but as I read your description, admired your packaging, then your price sealed the deal. I gave it a shot for love.
And love it was. This is my favorite salsa ever. I love that it's got some spice to it, but not too much that you can't eat it without a glass of water in reach. It's got a peachy taste, but not too peachy. If you didn't know it was called a "peach salsa" you probably wouldn't taste it.

I couldn't find much information online about it, but here is their site. I found it at one of the three zillion Whole Foods stores in Denver. I've looked for it at Safeway and Albertsons with no avail. However, this is one of the few staple items that I put on my list to pick up at Whole Foods, and happy to grab it up for less than $4 a jar. YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment